Monday, March 10, 2008

Lincoln-Too mobile for his own good?

Oh boy! Lincoln is definately thinking about walking. He can get a couple of steps before he falls down and he is excited about it. I am not so sure. We just got done with the constant falling as he learned to walk along the furniture without forgetting to hold on and I am ready for a break from the crashes! I guess there's not much I can do. The boy is determined. I attempted to get some of his walking on the video camera today, but the video was a bit of a roller coaster ride because I was trying to keep him from falling too hard while I was taping.
WARNING! This video is not for those with weak stomachs!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am SO glad you have a blog!!! Lincoln is just too cute for words!!! It is so fun to hear your voice as well - we miss having you so close. I am so excited to be able to keep up with your family on here.

shellybellybee said...

Oh wow, you have a blog! Does Chris know? :) I can't believe Lincoln is walking! He is ambitious isn't he? And so cute. We're all excited to see even more of him and you guys.