Grandma Leah drove out a second vehicle (a sweet Cadillac) for us to use all the way from Idaho. She was able to stay for a few days and Lincoln had a great time playing with Grandma. The second car helps a lot this semester because I have had to be downtown a lot more than usual and at different times because I am in in the Criminal Clinic. The Criminal Clinic is an opportunity to work basically as a Deputy County Attorney, with a small case load, practicing in court under an attorney's bar license. So I handle case screenings and charging all the way to sentencing hearings. Anyway, we are so thankful for Grandma Leah's and Grandpa Kevin's generosity in allowing us to use the Cadillac. We also had a quasi-birthday cake (bubble bread) for Grandma Leah as her visit was a few days before her birthday. Unfortunately, we did not take too many pictures so this is what we have.





No comments:
Post a Comment