Sunday, May 2, 2010

Easter pictures and more

No time to talk. Must pack! Okay, we're not packing today since its Sunday (I love Sunday!!!), but there is no shortage of things to do. These pictures are all out of order, but I'll hopefully get to come back and explain everything after we are all settled in California. Wish us luck! (We really might need it to pull this off!)






















4 comments:

Angela said...

Okay, what's the story? Did you guys get a job in California? Don't leave us hanging too long.

M and B Jones said...

Love, love, love the pictures. Thanks for taking the time to post them. We wish we could be in Nebraska this week!

Frasure Family said...

the dress is beauitful, wish we could get down there one more time before you left! Miss you!

Unknown said...

I am bummed I never saw you before you left! Good luck with everything in California!! I will keep checkin on the blog to see whats going on with the Jones' :)
Oh, and I LOVE LOVE the cute white dress little Nora has on in these pictures!!!