Lincoln loves to help his little sister... get her a snack, a drink, put her shoes on, help her with her clothers. And when you tell him how helpful he is, he juts his chin out and says, "yup, I'm a lot of help". He really likes to play make believe. He looks like a giant to me when I go in to check on him when he's asleep.
Norah walks around talking constantly. She tells me every time we walk by the bathroom that she needs to go to the "bafroom". Seriously almost every time! She figured out how to get her shorts off by herself and I am constantly putting her diaper and shorts back on! She says "jove you" (I love you). She reminds me not to be on Lincoln's case too much because every time I say "Lincoln" in a tone that is even remotely stern, she YELLS "Yin-kon". When she wants you to pick her up, she says "hold you".
1 comment:
Oh I miss you and your cute family! Your kids sound adorable!!! Let me know if there is any chance in you passing through AZ - we really need to get together!
Post a Comment