Okay, so I have some major catching up to do. We have had a busy couple of weeks. Kacie came to visit during her spring break from the University of Utah and we had a really good time! I think Lincoln really likes having someone to play with besides me sometimes. The next week, Lincoln and I went to Minnesota (two weeks ago). Lincoln has been taking several steps for a few weeks now, but in Minnesota, he really started walking more. I guess he wanted to be like my cousin, Megan's, two year old daughter. Last week was spring break for my brothers and sisters and my family came to visit for a few days. It was really fun to see them and Lincoln had a ball! My mom brought some toys from their house for Lincoln to play with (I'll start replacing them with our own when garage sale season starts here-the Midwest has awesome garage sales!). Lincoln is having a blast with all of the new and exciting toys. He was starting to use the toys we had in ways that they weren't designed to be used like this-
I have to say that new toys go a long way for a nine month old. We had way too many toys out at once, but Lincoln was in heaven! The little house in the background was given to me on my first birthday from my Great-aunt Jackie. Now that's a good toy to last through six kids and on to another genereation!
This morning our house was a little bit cold for the first time in a couple of days and I turned the heat on when we got up. I went into the kitchen to get some breakfast and when I came back around the corner, Lincoln was sitting in front of the warm vent. He's no dummy! I started laughing and he just looked at me like, "What mom, its warm. You want to come sit here with me?"
He is so stinking funny! Well, we've had a very fun couple of weeks. It is good to get back to our everyday life and back with Chris, but Lincoln has gotten used to a little bit of chaos and I think he might think I am just a boring old mom now that its just him and me at home during the day again!
2 comments:
It sounds like you've had a busy month. Welcome back to the swing of things!!
I am so excited to see your blog! Lincoln is so big and cute. It will be nice to keep in touch with you guys this way!
Post a Comment