Saturday we had a ward party at a nearby park. Lincoln had a blast! He loves to be outside and to be with other kids (especially bigger kids). Lincoln decided to follow my friend's three year old up the stairs and down the slide (head first!) over and over. As soon as he got off the slide, he would walk back to the bottom of the stairs and start over again. I wish I could say I was surprised that he kept diving down head first. Too bad I didn't have my camera.
What the heck, right? Well, I guess Lincoln likes the way the mesh on the gate feels on his tounge because he sticks he tounge out and goes back and forth left to right. I'm not sure how he decided to try this, but I turned around to find him doing it a few days ago.
All of the paperwork finally went through for Chris to begin his clerkship this summer. He'll be starting May 21. How exciting! He has worked really hard this year and I am so glad he got his job!
1 comment:
Yay for Chris! When did Lincoln starting walking? I can't believe he is already going down the slide head first! Wish I could see pics of that, I bet it was pretty funny!
Post a Comment