We attempted to take some family pictures on Sunday with the help of some friends. Unfortunately, Lincoln didn't feel like sitting still for a picture and we didn't have much daylight so nothing turned out great, but there were some that were okay. We'll try again another day.
We loved all of the pictures. Thanks for the pictures of Lincoln in his Halloween costumes. So cute!The family pictures are great, too. Love to you all. G and G Jones
I love the pictures. Candid shots are my favorite. Sometimes when Wyatt is being particularly unruly, I get the best photos. I think we need another family reunion. Whenever I think of Chris I see a little boy. Yikes! I'm glad to see photos of your family.
5 comments:
We loved all of the pictures. Thanks for the pictures of Lincoln in his Halloween costumes. So cute!The family pictures are great, too.
Love to you all.
G and G Jones
they turned out nice. the leaves are so pretty right now!
Looks like you guys are doing well! I like your hair cut that way!
Way Cute!!!! I miss you guys so much - you have a wonderful family. We will be attempting family pictures in a week or so...we will see how that goes!
I love the pictures. Candid shots are my favorite. Sometimes when
Wyatt is being particularly unruly, I get the best photos. I think we need another family reunion. Whenever I think of Chris I see a little boy. Yikes! I'm glad to see photos of your family.
Post a Comment