On Friday (Halloween) some of our friends had a little Halloween party during the day. The kids all had a good time.


We went to the Trunk-of-Treat on Friday night. Lincoln was totally into it. He was saying "Trick-or-Treat", "Please", and "Thank you". Nothing like a lot of candy to get a kid talking.

I'm pretty sure he was going to get more candy.
I have a video of Lincoln showing off some of his tricks, but I am having a little trouble again getting the video to upload. I'll keep trying.
A boy and his daddy who both love candy.

Lincoln had a birthday party to go to on Monday (the 27th) and all of the kids were supposed to wear their costumes. Well, Lincoln's costume was coming in the mail from Idaho and I missed the UPS man so we had to improvise. Any guesses? Well we were attempting to make him look like a lumberjack.
No comments:
Post a Comment