Thursday, February 4, 2010

Co-sleeping: Second Generation

As many of you know, we co-sleep at our house. Lincoln was a resident in our room until the age of two and whether you agree with the philosophy or not, it worked for us. That is why I thought this was so funny. Lincoln has been occasionally changing his "baby's" diaper or changing its clothes when I am taking care of Norah. I sent him up to take a nap the other day and went to check on him a few minutes later and found this. He has learned well.

2 comments:

M and B Jones said...

We both got a good laugh out of this picture. Your title sounds like the name of a movie or television show! You're a cute (handsome) boy, Lincoln.

Marcie said...

That is so sweet! Seriously, you will have to clue me in on how to transition a two year old out into their own bed, everybody tells me to just lock her in her room and she will adjust. Ummm....I don't think so!