We have had kind of a long week last week. We were very sick (everyone but Chris who only got a sore throat and we are still hoping it stays that way). The kids are doing much better although Norah still has a pretty bad cough. I took these pictures on one of our many days last week when we didn't get out of our pajamas.
4 comments:
What a handsome and cute Valentine! Thanks for the pictures and sorry that everyone has been so sick. Love to you, Lincoln and Norah.
Your kids are sooo cute!! I love how Lincoln takes care of his baby too. He is learning well. I'm so sorry everyone is sick. Carter is sick too. Norah is about Carter's age and Carter as a bad cough too...so as a first time parent I freaked out since he's so young and took him to DR and he has RSV and is now on breathing treatments that seem to be helping. Just thought I would pass the word along. I guess a Cough with a baby younger than 4 months is a little worry. I'm not sure, but I thought I would pass the word along. Hope everyone gets better soon!
Cute pictures!!
so cute! looks like a great big brother!
Post a Comment