Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday!

I thought this post was lost! For whatever reason, I couldn't retrieve it the last time I tried and I just happened to check again before I started over. Awesome!

Well, we can't believe it but Lincoln is 1. Time has been flying by. We feel so lucky to have Lincoln. He is such a happy, sweet boy and goodness does he keep us on our toes all of the time.
Grandma and Grandpa Jones were here on Lincoln's birthday and he had a very good time with them. We went to the Children's Zoo on June 27. The goats were by far Lincoln's favorite part-he was even letting them lick his hands! He also rode a pony named Butch and seemed to like it a lot. That evening, we also went swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's hotel. Busy day, but it was so fun and Lincoln loved it all.

The next day, Lincoln's birthday, we had some friends come over just to have cake and ice cream. It was really low key and ended up being really fun. He sure loved his birthday cake.
This was followed by hose-down in the back yard.
After the friends left, Lincoln opened presents and seriously hit the jackpot. Grandma and Grandpa Jones had to leave that afternoon, but we were glad they could come! Everyone had a good time.
P.S. Lincoln loves Grandma's "A Beep Beep" song just like all of his cousins.

1 comment:

california smiths said...

Happy (late) Birthday Lincoln! So fun to see new pics of you!