Sunday, October 26, 2008

Enjoying the weather!

So we have been having really yucky weather lately. It has been cold and raining on and off for the last week or so and we have been fighting some serious cabin fever. Saturday was beautiful. We're talking 65 degrees and sunny. It was fabulous. Lincoln was loving it and so was I.
Aw, he is starting to look like a kid. What happened to my baby?
Yup, he is playing in the rainwater. Cool dripping rock, right?
We're still working on the swing thing. He sometimes forgets to hold on so I have to be ready to catch him.
Yeah, too cute to scare except for when he trys to walk down the slide or something and scares me to death.

3 comments:

M and B Jones said...

Thanks for the recent pictures and video of Lincoln! We love seeing how much he has grown. We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple of months. Lincoln looks like he needs a hug from his Grandma Jones!(Truthfully, GJ needs to hug Lincoln!)

california smiths said...

He is getting so big! He looks like such a mix of you and Chris. Enjoy the last bits of warm weather!

Megan said...

I can't believe how big he is now!! He is such a little boy and a cute one at that!!!!! I do enjoy getting out and playing outside as well - it is getting to be prime outside time here in AZ.